Saturday 12 July 2014

Supernatural Comic-Con 2014 TV Guide Cover - HI RES!


As promised, here is a lovely hi-res copy of the Comic-Con 2014 Supernatural TV Guide collectors edition cover!

Tweeted out by the Padaleski himself!




PLUS THERE WILL BE A SUPERNATURAL PULL-OUT POSTER!

The 2014 Comic-Con Special includes exclusive content on popular Warner Bros. shows, including Person of Interest, The Big Bang Theory, The 100, The Originals and Childrens Hospital. In addition, the issue previews several upcoming series, including The CW's iZombie and Adult Swim's Mike Tyson Mysteries. There is also an exclusive Flash comic created by DC Entertainment and written by series executive producers Andrew Kreisberg and Greg Berlanti with DC chief creative officer Geoff Johns, plus a Supernatural-themed pull-out poster and more.


I absolutely love the cover!  Gorgeousness abounds! Boy howdy do the boys look epically beautiful. Though Dean's eyes look the wrong colour, (damn you photoshop) and I feel like it should be Sam giving Dean the shifty eye given the circumstances! It kind of nostalgically reminds me of these old promo pics!



Gosh they've grown up pretty... And their hair! And their scruff!

Anyhoo...objectification aside...it's so wonderful that they get these covers every year now! I can't wait to get my hands on this one!

Don't forget, it comes out July 22. Don't miss it!

I'm just going to stare at it for another hour or two...
-sweetondean

2 comments:

  1. I liked the cover a lot. It is slightly scary look which Dean gives towards Sam. All in all both look perfect.

    Sam even has black leather jacket on! And those eyes... *cough* Now where was I...

    - Lilah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may be in a bit of a minority here but I don't like this cover too much as it seems like a recycled one. That's an old pic of Dean (not photoshopped well) and its a pic of Jared not Sam (I know that does not matter but still). Sam never had this look on the show. His hair is too long for my liking. But am very happy that they made it to the cover again this year. Jared & Jensen are definitely the hottest guys on TV. Any idea what the pull-out poster is?

    ReplyDelete