Wednesday 14 January 2015

SPOILERS SWEETIES! Promo photos from Supernatural 10x10 "The Hunter Games"


It's just one week until the end of our midseason hellatus! Praise be to Chuck! After last seeing Dean on his knees, surrounded by the bodies of the men he just massacred and Sam on his knees, holding Dean's face desperately wanting, hoping, that it wasn't what it looked like...WELL...this has been another torturous hellatus! But then again, aren't they all!

But now a week out from the new episode, we get promo pics!

Let's check them out!



BUT BEWARE...AHEAD BE SPOILERS!! (And random commentary)




OHHHHHHHHHH Look at him! He's so sad and worried and he looks all alone and 
A-WAHHHHHHHHHHH! I wants to hold him and tell him it will all be okay!


(THIS IS NOT A PROMO PIC FROM THE EPISODE)




BUT DEAN'S NOT ALONE BECAUSE HERE'S SAM AND THEY HAVE BEER AND THEY WILL WORK IT ALL OUT BECAUSE THEY HAVE EACH OTHER AND AND AND AND 


(THIS IS ALSO NOT A PROMO PIC FROM THE EPISODE)



"Even though Dean was feeling bad after killing all those people in a furious Cain fueled rage, he still had time for some shopping. Dean knows a little retail therapy always helps when you're feeling blue and murderous. To offset his particularly dark mood, Dean picked out this nice brown, green, orange and yellow, plaid shirt/brown t-shirt ensemble. "The orange and yellow makes me think of sunflowers" Dean said"
DISCLAIMER - DEAN DID NOT SAY THIS


Sam contemplates whether he and Dean wear too much plaid...while wearing plaid.
 He also wonders why Dean didn't invite him shopping.
DISCLAIMER - SAM IS NOT THINKING THIS


REMEMBER THE SPOILER WARNING!!!





Well looky here! They've trapped the King of the Nerds! Well, Metatron... Same same.
SO THIS IS PART OF CAS' CRAZY PLAN THAT SAM DIDN'T LIKE THAT MIGHT HELP WITH MARK OF CAIN ANSWERS! Anything that fixes Dean's tattoo regret is good with me.
Also, I kind of love Metatron...WHEN I DON'T WANT TO KILL HIM FOR KILLING MY BOY!


Bet they wished they gagged him too...the dude has an annoyingly, yappy smart mouth!


I LOVE his cable knit cardy!


I like to call this shot....LEGS! Because...well, legs ahoy! I love the way Sammy is sitting on the desk (got to sit him to frame this shot!) and I love the way Dean is standing so firm footed. I also love how the lighting is illuminating Sam. That light is right over him. Beaming down on him. I wonder if that's intentional for some subliminal reason?

Hey Dean, I'm cool with it.


Well I hope he fixes that door when he leaves! Or at least pays to have it repaired! Geesh Cas!


I feel like the boys snatch and grab and the Cas exploding door heroic rescue may be part of this big plan. Are they trying to trick Metatron? What do you think?


Pop him back in prison...or is he now on the loose? GULP! THE GUY IS CRAZYTOWN, WHERE'S HIS STRAIGHT JACKET! 
(Randomly wonders if he wore that cable knit cardy under his straight jacket)


Hey Dean, is that an angle blade or are you just happy to.... NEVER MIND!


So Cas' grand plan involves Metatron...I can't wait to find out the details! Because I'm scouring my brain to try and remember if Metatron knew anything about the MoC? Feel free to remind me!

What do you think of these pics and what are your theories? Hit me up in the comments!

ONLY ONE WEEK, PEOPLE!




Before we go...some folks have something to say... 

#LOVE


Post by Supernatural.



-sweetondean



4 comments:

  1. Metatron knew about the MOC during his ill advised fight with Dean before he KILLED him (for which he must die a thousand deaths). So maybe the shattered angel tablet had some info regarding that? Poor MOL bunker....it is really taking a beating this season. I hadn't thought about Cas "rescuing" Metatron as part of a ruse. Somehow I can't see Marv falling for that. Can't wait....cannot wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your preview photos and well specially your commentary was hilarious!
    And I agree thousand torturous deaths for Metatron for killing Dean. (Can't wait for the promos/sneak peek aditions to the preview)

    is it the 20th yet?

    - Lilah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sam was too thinking that! (This is now my head-cannon. Sam wants to go clothes shopping with Dean!)

    Also, GAAAAAAAAAAH!

    ReplyDelete