Wednesday 18 November 2015

The Light on Spoilers, Heavy on Squee Preview of Supernatural 11x07 "Plush"

-by sweetondean

Hi!

I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS GUY FOR SO LONG! Ever since he popped up in that 2 minute trailer the show released! Look how creepy and awesome he his! I loves him! He's all levels of wrong!

Anyhoo...welcome to the preview for episode 7 of season 11....ONLY 2 EPISODES TO THE MID SEASON FINALE! *whelp*



But before I freak myself out, where are we at in this epic season of epicness!

THEN

Dean came face to face with the Darkness again and it did not go well! Will he be able to break the bond thingy? How long before he tells Sam? Could he be a worse liar?! No. Is Dean shitting himself? Yes.

Sam had another vision and it looked like the cage and someone was whispering "Deeeeean"! Was it a Hell memory? Was that Sam's voice. Was it the cage now? Whose fingers were they? Who is sending the visions? Will he tell Dean about this vision? Who knows with these two. Is Sam freaked out? Sure looked that way!

Crowley is over his bromance and is ready to kill Dean whenevs. He also lost the Darkness and now has to listen to boring Hell analysis stats all day. What will be his next move?

Cas got his groove back, found Metatron and beat him senseless. He also got the best ever intel and the Demon tablet. Go Cas!

GOD IS THE DARKNESS' BRO! Oh the issues these two have!




Seriously though, God, his sister, the angels...man, they cause a lot of damn trouble for the Winchesters (and the human race!)


NOW



Err so, apparently people are getting plushie heads stuck on them and becoming all murderous...as one would if they got a plushie head stuck on them...I guess...

Let's look at the synopsis!

“Plush”


SHERIFF DONNA RETURNS — Sheriff Donna (guest star Briana Buckmaster) calls Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) for help after a horrific murder with supernatural elements happens in her town. Sam continues to have visions and asks God for help, which frustrates Dean. Tim Andrew directed the episode written by Eric Charmleo & Nicole Snyder (#1107). Original airdate 11/18/2015.




Yay! Donna! I like Donna. I'm glad she's still with us! And Briana is super fun, so it's win win all around!

This is Eric and Nicole's first episode of the season. They've written some pretty funny stuff, like "Dog Dean Afternoon" and "Ask Jeeves". But then again they also wrote "The Purge" *heart clench* and well, let's not talk about the Mannequin one. This will be Tim Andrew's 6th episode as director.

So it sounds like a monster of the week...and a pretty cool one at that...but with Sam still having the visions and praying to God for help, it sounds like we won't be far away from the season mythology either...WHICH I LOVE. 

I wonder if Sam's visions really have anything at all to do with God. I know most people think it's God sending them...but we've been fooled before. And really, if it is God, how about coming down and sorting your sister out yourself. Geesh. I'm kind of feeling like Dean on this one....

So people with plushie heads! Here's the CW promo.



Ghosts? These people are being possessed by ghosts? I wonder how that explains the random furry heads? Though I think it might be costumes in general, not just plushie costumes.

That does explain this salt circle though...


There's also a CHCH promo, but I can't find an embed link or YouTube version...so if anyone has one, hit me in the comments... otherwise you can find it here! More bunny jokes...but there's also a creepy assed clown!


Here's the sneak peek!


Dean's joke. Sam's face. Dean's face. Oh Lord! It's nice to see him smiling like that, terrible joke aside!  I love Donna and the way she talks. By the way, this is apparently not ex-husband Doug...it's a different Doug. Seems all Doug's have a thing for Donna!

ET also posted a sneak peek...



Of course there are going to be plenty of Bugs jokes! I really love the look of this guy though. A lot.


It also looks like things get a bit harey.... HAREY.... see what I did there.... Dean would be so proud!



DEAN DOWN. DEAN DOWN! 





Briana has been posting some super cute behind the scenes pics so make sure you keep an eye on her twitter @OfficialBrianaB




I absolutely love this one of the boys just nattering between takes....or planning their world domination as Briana put it! They're so damn adorable I can't even.




And here is The Carver's preview



Carver: "There are a series of murders conducted by people wearing.... I don't even know how to say it"






Oh my gosh.  Have I told you how much I love that bunny! 



Looks like a fun episode! 

-sweetondean




No comments:

Post a Comment